Thursday, July 31, 2008

Brett's Sweet Offer - I need that!

So I was thinking, would I rather have Brett Favre retire or look like this:


How I get a sweet offer like Brett Favre did: WTMJ-TV Channel 4 in Milwaukee, citing two sources, reported Wednesday that Packers president Mark Murphy at least floated the idea to Favre of paying him a package in the neighborhood of $20 million over 10 years to remain retired. Murphy met most of Wednesday with Favre and his agent, Bus Cook, in Hattiesburg, Miss.

I asked a few friends and my buddy responded with this brilliance:

Be one of the best international tax accountants the world has ever seen
Win the National Championship for international tax accountants
Arrive at the National Championship the following year and come up just short
Win the Most Valuable Tax Accountant award 3 consecutive years
Don’t miss a day of work for 17 years
Become the icon of an historic international tax accounting firm
Become crazy
Play the media with “I might retire at any minute” game for 4-5 years
Act like a scorned lover and demand that you must practice international tax again, if not for your firm, for someone else’s – preferably for one of historic firm’s greatest rivals
Historic firm offers you a ton of money to just go away

Oh well, I guess I'll keep on working!

No comments: